How Chatbots Can help Businesses to Improve Customer Service
For any business, the customer is the main driving force. Therefore, customer satisfaction and interaction is the prime concern for the businesses. Businesses want to enhance customer experience to such an extent that customer should feel free to interact and get their queries answered anytime.
Technology has changed the way we communicate. Be it social media platforms, video calling, messaging apps etc. Loads of messaging applications are available in the market. With the popularity of these apps, demand for live bots has also increased. One of the applications of Artificial intelligence software companies are building chatbots that can imitate human conversation.
What are Chatbots?
- Chatbots is a program that can have a conversation with a human. Chatbots can interpret, analyze and give the response to the user based on several algorithms. This can be used as a tool by businesses for customer support service. With the help of chatbots, you can book a taxi, fix an appointment with your dentist or book a table in the restaurant.
- Chatbots are build using Machine Learning algorithms that can learn from past behavior and get better over time. It is estimated that in the upcoming years, over 90 percent of customer support will be replaced by chatbots. Chatbots also provide a cost-effective solution to the customer support service.
- Artificial Intelligence software companies are coming up with the solution for customer support services in the form of chatbots. Chatbots are being used by big businesses for a long time. But they have become more popular among small businesses also.
Why Should Chatbots be Used?
The advantages of using chatbots are:
- Chatbots do not require frequent breaks as they do not get tired.
- Chatbots helps in automating the human interaction task. They can be used where there is a need for communication with the humans.
- Another application of chatbots can be used for the entertainment purposes also. Artificial Intelligence chatbots can entertain you by asking questions, interacting with you. It can act as a friend to you that can help you in boredom.
Let us now discuss how chatbots can help businesses in improving customer support:
- Imagine an employee that is working 24x7 for you. A chatbot is that employee that can work 24x7 for you.It can answer all your customer questions around the globe, irrespective of the time zone of the customer.
- In this way, it can give a boost to your business by taking care of customers in absence of you. This improves your market value as well as your sales.
Chatbots are Cost Effective
- A chatbot is a one-time investment and they are good at returns. Therefore chatbots help in cutting the cost of hiring customer support executives. Artificial intelligence Research is constanly improving the quality of AI based chatbots.
- Businesses require lot customer support executives that can handle clients and answer the queries of clients. This requires a huge investment to hire such large number of employees. Chatbots are cost-effective and do not put a huge burden on your pocket.
Improved Customer Support
- Chatbots helps in improving the customer service for the businesses with the help of AI Machine Learning. As we all know that customers are having a lot of queries about your products and services. Chatbots help in effectively handling the customers by answering their queries.
- Moreover, customers don't have to wait for their queries to be answered. This is because chatbots can handle a number of customers simultaneously.
Improving Response Rate
- With the implementation of chatbots, various businesses have experienced a big hike in the response rate of the customers. As earlier, customers have to wait for long time for their queries to be answered.
- In this situation, either the customer gets irritated or will switch to another service which is a huge setback for the business.
Chatbots automates recursive tasks
- A lot of clients, most of the times asks same repetitive queries. Chatbots helps in answering these repetitive queries and that too without getting bored with the human counterpart. Moreover, it saves a lot of human hours that can be used for other useful tasks.
- Artificial Intelligence software companies has helped business in automating the chatbots for performing recursive tasks
Leverage shopping experience
- We have seen how E-commerce business has grown over the past few years.With hundreds of e-commerce websites and billions of products, it becomes very difficult to find a particular product. Well, chatbots have a solution for this also.
- You can tell the chatbot about the product you want and chatbot will take you to the exact product.This saves client’s hours of research and provides the better user experience.
Chatbots are replacing apps
- Our Smartphones are flooded with apps. Every brand is promoting their apps. With these apps, they are providing all their services to the consumers.But it is not practical to install so many apps on the smartphones. Now users have no solution but to delete them.
- Chatbots have come up with the solutions. Chatbots do not need to be separately installed. They can work with your preinstalled messaging apps. In this way, brands need not invest a huge amount of money in making apps.
Building Brand Image
- With the help of chatbots, your customers can interact with you anytime, getting answers about your brand’s products and services. In this way, your brand value increases and customers show more trust in your brand. Moreover, chatbots can help in the after sales services which can be a big asset for your organization.
Chatbots to handle less difficult tasks
- Chatbots can help organizations to handle tasks that are less complicated. In this way, resources engaged in these tasks can be replaced by chatbots. And you can make your resources perform tasks that are more complex and time taking.
The margin of error in chatbots is less
- Chatbots are build using Artificial Intelligence and machine learning. This makes chatbots more efficient than human counterpart. As we all know that humans can commit mistakes if they handle multiple clients. This is not the case with the chatbots.
- Chatbots can handle multiple clients and that too with good efficiency. Thus by using chatbots, human error is reduced to a large extent.
- In the end, we can say that chatbots have become an integral part of the business analytics.
Artificial Intelligence software companies like Webtunix AI helps in building chatbots that are cost-effective, available 24x7 at customer service and they help in retaining the customers also. Businesses that have used chatbots have experienced a steep growth in their sales.This further helps in improving customer experience and brand value.